Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (21-22) are 2.5-point underdogs against Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (18-25) Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The matchup begins at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 233.5 points.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
- Moneyline favorite: Hawks (-133)
- Spread: Hawks (-2.5)
- Total: 233.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Hawks Betting Stats and Trends
- Atlanta has registered a 16-27-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 9-13 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 23 of Atlanta’s games have gone over the point total.
- Atlanta games have finished with more than 233.5 points 13 times so far this year.
- The over/under in this game is 233.5 points, 12.8 higher than the average total in Hawks games this season.
- The 110.7 points per game the Hawks score are only 1.6 more points than the Timberwolves give up (109.1).
- Atlanta is 14-12 against the spread and 15-11 overall when scoring more than 109.1 points.
- The Hawks make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- Atlanta is 13-12 against the spread and 14-11 overall when it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
Timberwolves Betting Stats and Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread 23 times this year (23-21-0).
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 11-10 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 24 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total out of 44 chances.
- Minnesota games have had over 233.5 points nine times this year.
- Games involving the Timberwolves this year have averaged 220.6 points per game, a 12.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Timberwolves put up an average of 110.1 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 112.0 the Hawks allow.
- When it scores more than 112.0 points, Minnesota is 13-4 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
- The Timberwolves have shot at a 43.9% clip from the field this season, 3.0 percentage points below the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- Minnesota has put together an 11-1 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
BET ON HAWKS VS. TIMBERWOLVES: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Statistics and Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks Stat||Timberwolves Stat||Timberwolves Rank|
|13th||46.0||Field Goal %||43.9||24th|
|25th||46.9||Field Goal % Allowed||44.8||11th|
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Recent Trends
- Atlanta covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Atlanta’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 224.9 points scored. That’s 8.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 1.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Minnesota is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Minnesota games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Timberwolves’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 221.9 points scored. That’s 11.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 117.1 points per game compared to their 110.1 season average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.