The Indiana Pacers (15-29) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to stop an eight-game road losing streak when they take on the Los Angeles Lakers (22-22) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Staples Center. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET. The over/under is 222.5 in the matchup.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Lakers vs. Pacers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Staples Center
- Moneyline favorite: Lakers (-187)
- Spread: Lakers (-4.5)
- Total: 222.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Lakers Betting Stats and Trends
- Los Angeles has registered a 19-25-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 5-10 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 25 times.
- Los Angeles games have finished with more than 222.5 points 23 times so far this year.
- Lakers games this season have posted an average total of 221.7, which is 0.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Lakers score 111.5 points per game, only 2.6 more points than the 108.9 the Pacers give up.
- Los Angeles is 14-12 against the spread and 17-9 overall when scoring more than 108.9 points.
- The Lakers are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, the same percentage the Pacers allow to opponents.
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 46.5% from the field, it is 14-10 against the spread and 18-6 overall.
Pacers Betting Stats and Trends
- Indiana is 22-22-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Pacers went 9-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over 21 times this year.
- Indiana’s games have finished with over 222.5 points scored 16 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 6.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Pacers games (215.7).
- The Pacers put up an average of 107.9 points per game, 5.0 fewer points than the 112.9 the Lakers allow.
- Indiana is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 112.9 points.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.7% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 45.1% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 12-10 against the spread and 11-11 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
BET ON LAKERS VS. PACERS: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Lakers vs. Pacers Statistics and Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers Stat||Pacers Stat||Pacers Rank|
|8th||46.5||Field Goal %||45.7||15th|
|14th||45.1||Field Goal % Allowed||46.5||23rd|
Lakers vs. Pacers Recent Trends
- Los Angeles covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Lakers games averaged 227.4 total points, 4.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Lakers have a points-per-game average 5.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Pacers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 216.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 108.3, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.