The Western Michigan Broncos and Nevada Wolf Pack will face off in the Quick Lane Bowl. The Broncos are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). An over/under of 56 points has been established for the matchup.
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Western Michigan vs. Nevada Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, December 27, 2021
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- Spread: Broncos (-7)
- Total: 56
Over/Under Betting Stats
- Western Michigan’s games this season have gone over 56 points seven of 12 times.
- In 58.3% of Nevada’s games this season (7/12), the teams combined to score more than Monday’s over/under of 56.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 67.5, is 11.5 points greater than Monday’s over/under.
- The 53 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are three fewer than the 56 over/under in this contest.
- The Broncos and their opponents have scored an average of 61.3 points per game in 2021, 5.3 more than Monday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Wolf Pack have averaged a total of 56.8 points, 0.8 more than the set total in this contest.
Western Michigan Betting Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Western Michigan is 5-6-1 this season.
- So far this season, the Broncos have been installed as favorites by a 7-point margin or more seven times and are 3-3-1 ATS in those games.
- The Broncos are 6-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Western Michigan has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Western Michigan’s games this year have gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities (six times in 12 games with a set point total).
- The Broncos are accumulating 463.8 yards per game, 66 more than the Wolf Pack are allowing (397.8).
- Western Michigan’s record when it accumulates more than Nevada’s season average in yards allowed (397.8): 6-3 overall, 4-4-1 ATS.
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 15 times this season, while the Wolf Pack have 26 takeaways.
Nevada Betting Stats and Trends
- In Nevada’s 12 games this year, it has eight wins against the spread.
- The Wolf Pack have been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Nevada is 5-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by or more on the moneyline.
- Nevada has gone over the point total in 66.7% of its opportunities this year (eight times over 12 games with a set point total).
- The Wolf Pack have a 101.3-yard advantage in total yards gained per game versus total yards allowed compared to the Broncos (439.6 to 338.3).
- When the Nevada offense puts together a game with more than Western Michigan’s 2021 average in yardage allowed (338.3 per game), it is 8-3 overall and 8-3 against the spread.
- The Broncos have forced three more turnovers this year (12) than the Wolf Pack have committed (9).
Recent Betting Trends
- Western Michigan has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Western Michigan has gone over the total twice.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.2 points in their last three games, 6.2 more than the 56 over/under in this matchup.
- Nevada has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- Nevada has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Wolf Pack total over the last three games is 3.3 points fewer than the 56 total listed for this matchup.
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.