The Minnesota Twins host the Toronto Blue Jays in the opening game of the AL Wild Card Series on Tuesday 4:38 PM ET at Target Field. Pablo Lopez (11-8) will start for the Twins. The Blue Jays have not named a starter yet.
How to Live Stream Twins vs. Blue Jays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
- TV: ESPN
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Twins vs. Blue Jays for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins and Blue Jays Stats
- The Twins strike out a league-high 9.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.87 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Twins’ 233 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Minnesota have a combined .427 slugging percentage this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Toronto’s 3.82 team ERA ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays rank 16th in MLB action with 188 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- So far this season, Toronto ranks 13th in baseball with a .416 slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Key Players
- Max Kepler is the Twins best power option, launching 24 round-trippers this season in addition to collecting 66 RBI, both team highs.
- Willi Castro is hitting .257 with 18 doubles, five triples, nine home runs and 34 walks.
- Edouard Julien is batting .260 with 16 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 64 walks.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads the Blue Jays with 26 long balls and runs batted in, driving in 94.
- George Springer is batting .256 with 25 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 60 walks.
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays’ lineup with a .305 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds and Trends
Twins vs. Blue Jays Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 112 times this season and won 67, or 59.8%, of those games.
- The Twins have a record of 67-45, a 59.8% win rate, when favored by -111 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Twins and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 81 of 162 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays have come away with 23 wins in the 42 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Blue Jays have come away with a win 23 times in 42 chances when named as an underdog of at least -108 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays and their opponents have gone over in 71 of their 162 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.