The Appalachian State Mountaineers (3-2) take on a fellow Sun Belt foe when they host the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-3) on Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at Kidd Brewer Stadium. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this game on Fubo.
Appalachian State vs. Coastal Carolina Game Time and How to Watch
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Boone, North Carolina
- Stadium: Kidd Brewer Stadium
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
- Spread: –
Appalachian State vs. Coastal Carolina Stats and Insights
- Appalachian State has scored 28 more points than its opponents this season (5.6 per game). Coastal Carolina has scored 36 more points than its opponents (7.2 per game).
- Appalachian State has averaged 12.8 more points this season (36.4) than Coastal Carolina has allowed (23.6).
- The Mountaineers are 3-1 overall when scoring over 23.6 points this year.
- This year Coastal Carolina scores per game (30.8) than Appalachian State gives up (30.8).
Appalachian State vs. Coastal Carolina Recent Meetings
- In their past two matchups, Coastal Carolina has a split 1-1 record against Appalachian State.
- The Mountaineers and the Chanticleers have matched up evenly over their last two contests, holding a split 1-1 record against the spread. In those two head-to-head matchups, the two squads haven’t managed to go over the total.
- Appalachian State has been outpaced by 4 points in its last two tilts versus Coastal Carolina.
- In five games for the Mountaineers, Joey Aguilar has led the way with 1,225 yards (245.0 yards per game) while putting up 12 touchdowns, five interceptions and a 60.4% completion percentage.
- In addition to the numbers he’s generated in the passing game, Aguilar has also chipped in 132 rushing yards and one touchdown in five games.
- Nate Noel has compiled 638 rushing yards (5.1 yards per carry) and four touchdowns in five games for the Mountaineers.
- The Mountaineers’ passing game has been helped by the receiving skills of Noel, who has reeled in 10 balls (on 14 targets) for 54 yards and zero touchdowns.
- In five games, Kaedin Robinson has converted 31 targets into 23 receptions, 317 yards and three touchdowns for the Mountaineers.
- Christan Horn has received 24 targets in 2023 and has turned them into 15 receptions (3.0 per game) for 218 yards and three TDs in five games.
- The Mountaineers’ defensive unit has been helped by Andrew Parker, who has suited up for five games and amassed 34 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two sacks.
- With one interception to go with 36 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one pass defended in five games, Nicholas Ross has been a key contributor to the Mountaineers’ defensive unit in 2023.
- Nate Johnson has suited up for five games, recording 13 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three sacks for the Mountaineers.
- With 1.0 TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception, Jordan Favors has helped lead the Mountaineers’ defense over five games.
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 1,302 yards (260.4 per game), completing 64.3% of his passes, with six touchdowns and six interceptions in five games.
- In the passing game, Sam Pinckney has scored three TDs, catching 28 balls for 443 yards (88.6 per game).
- In the passing game, Jared Brown has scored one TD, hauling in 28 balls for 314 yards (62.8 per game).
- On the ground, Braydon Bennett has scored three touchdowns and accumulated 245 yards (49.0 per game).
- In addition, Bennett has nine receptions for 82 yards and zero touchdowns.
- On defense, Clayton Isbell has helped set the tone with three interceptions to go with 16 tackles and three passes defended in five games.
- Juan Powell has posted 20 tackles and 1.0 TFL in five games for the Chanticleers.
- Tobias Fletcher has totaled 1.0 sack to go with 1.0 TFL, nine tackles, and one interception in five games for the Chanticleers.
- With 13 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks in five games, Micheal Mason has been doing his part on defense for the Chanticleers.