The Houston Astros (88-72) will visit the Arizona Diamondbacks (84-76), in the second game of a three-game series, Saturday at 8:10 PM ET. Merrill Kelly (12-7) is the starter for the Diamondbacks, and Justin Verlander (12-8) for the Astros.
How to Live Stream Diamondbacks vs. Astros
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Diamondbacks vs. Astros for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks and Astros Stats
- The Diamondbacks have an 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.50 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in Major League Baseball with 166 home runs.
- The offense for Arizona has a slugging percentage of .410 this season, 17th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in the majors.
- Houston’s 3.97 team ERA ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros are seventh in baseball with 220 total home runs.
- So far this season, Houston’s .437 slugging percentage ranks sixth-best in baseball.
Diamondbacks vs. Astros Key Players
- Corbin Carroll’s .289 average leads the Diamondbacks this year. His resume also includes 25 homers and driven in 75 RBI.
- Christian Walker’s 33 home runs and 103 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Ketel Marte is batting .278 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Kyle Tucker leads the Astros with 111 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .282.
- Alex Bregman has 27 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 92 walks while batting .261.
- Yordan Alvarez leads the Astros with 31 long balls.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Astros Betting Odds and Trends
Diamondbacks vs. Astros Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Astros Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as favorites 73 times this season and won 43, or 58.9%, of those games.
- The Diamondbacks are 40-22 this season when entering a game favored by -120 or more on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 70 of 160 opportunities.
- The Astros have won in 28, or 65.1%, of the 43 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Astros have won 19 of 31 games when listed as at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- Astros games have gone over the total in 83 of their 160 opportunities.