On Saturday, the Toronto Blue Jays (89-71) are hosting the Tampa Bay Rays (97-63), at 3:07 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game set. On the hill for the Rays will be Shawn Armstrong (1-0), matched up against the Blue Jays’ Hyun-Jin Ryu (3-3).
How to Live Stream Rays vs. Blue Jays
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rays vs. Blue Jays for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays and Blue Jays Stats
- The Rays strike out 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.86 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Rays have hit 226 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Hitters for Tampa Bay have a combined .443 slugging percentage this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the majors with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Toronto has the second-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.76).
- The Blue Jays rank 16th in baseball with 186 total home runs.
- So far this season, Toronto’s .416 slugging percentage ranks 13th in baseball.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Key Players
- Yandy Diaz’s .330 average leads the Rays this year. His resume also includes 22 homers and driven in 78 RBI.
- Isaac Paredes’ 31 home runs and 97 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Randy Arozarena is batting .256 with 18 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 79 walks.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. paces the Blue Jays with 26 long balls and runs batted in, driving in 94.
- George Springer is batting .255 with 24 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 60 walks.
- Bo Bichette paces the Blue Jays with a team-high batting average of .306.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds and Trends
Rays vs. Blue Jays Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 129 times this season and won 85, or 65.9%, of those games.
- The Rays have a record of 84-41, a 67.2% win rate, when favored by -114 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays’ games have gone over the total in 87 of their 160 chances.
- The Blue Jays have come away with 23 wins in the 41 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Blue Jays have been victorious 17 times in 32 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- Blue Jays games have gone over the total in 69 of their 160 opportunities.