In the second game of a three-game set at Kauffman Stadium, the Kansas City Royals (55-105) take on the New York Yankees (81-79), Saturday at 7:10 PM ET. On the hill for the Yankees will be Clarke Schmidt (9-9), matched up against the Royals’ Steven Cruz.
How to Live Stream Yankees vs. Royals
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Yankees vs. Royals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Yankees and Royals Stats
- The Yankees strike out nine batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have the ninth-best ERA (3.99) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees rank eighth in Major League Baseball with 219 home runs.
- Hitters for New York have combined for a team rank of 21st in the majors with a .397 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 8.1 K/9, the fourth-worst in the majors.
- Kansas City has the 28th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.16).
- The Royals are fifth-worst in MLB play with 159 home runs.
- So far this year, Kansas City’s .396 slugging percentage is 22nd in baseball.
Yankees vs. Royals Key Players
- Gleyber Torres leads the Yankees with a .272 batting average.
- Aaron Judge has hit 37 home runs with 75 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .207 with 23 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 52 walks.
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads the lineup with a batting average of .275, while leading the Royals in home runs, with 30 and runs batted in with 96.
- Salvador Perez is batting .256 with 21 doubles, 22 home runs and 19 walks.
- Maikel Garcia leads the Royals’ lineup with a .275 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Royals Betting Odds and Trends
Yankees vs. Royals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Yankees vs. Royals Betting Trends
- This season, the Yankees have won 51 out of the 95 games, or 53.7%, in which they’ve been favored.
- This season the Yankees have won 28 of their 41 games, or 68.3%, when favored by at least -152 on the moneyline.
- The Yankees and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 71 of 159 opportunities.
- The Royals have been victorious in 47, or 34.6%, of the 136 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win 32 times in 98 chances when named as an underdog of at least +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- Royals games have gone over the total in 78 of their 157 opportunities.