The San Francisco Giants (78-82) will attempt to snap a three-game losing streak on Saturday versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (99-61), with first pitch at 9:05 PM ET at Oracle Park. On the hill for the Dodgers will be Clayton Kershaw (13-4), opposed by the Giants’ Tristan Beck (3-3).
How to Live Stream Dodgers vs. Giants
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 9:05 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Dodgers vs. Giants for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers and Giants Stats
- The Dodgers have an 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.12 this year, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Dodgers rank second in Major League Baseball with 248 home runs.
- Fueled by 571 extra-base hits, Los Angeles ranks second in MLB with a .457 slugging percentage this season.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Giants pitching staff ranks 18th in the majors.
- San Francisco’s 4.07 team ERA ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Giants average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 19th in MLB action with 171 total home runs .
- So far this season, San Francisco is slugging .384, the fourth-lowest percentage in the majors.
Dodgers vs. Giants Key Players
- Freddie Freeman’s .337 average leads the Dodgers this year. His resume also includes 29 homers and driven in 103 RBI.
- Mookie Betts’ 39 home runs and 106 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Max Muncy has 16 doubles, a triple, 36 home runs and 84 walks while batting .213.
- Wilmer Flores has put up a team-high 23 home runs.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is hitting .259 with 14 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 76 walks.
- Thairo Estrada paces the Giants with a team-high batting average of .273.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds and Trends
Dodgers vs. Giants Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have entered the game as favorites 135 times this season and won 86, or 63.7%, of those games.
- The Dodgers have a record of 35-19 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -173 on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers and their opponents have hit the over in 89 of their 159 games with a total this season.
- The Giants have been underdogs in 77 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (44.2%) in those contests.
- The Giants have a mark of 3-10 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +146 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 68 of their 159 opportunities.