At PNC Park on Saturday, the Pittsburgh Pirates (75-85) take on the Miami Marlins (83-76), with first pitch at 6:35 PM ET. The starting pitchers are JT Chargois (2-0) for the Marlins, and Quinn Priester (3-2) for the Pirates.
How to Live Stream Marlins vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Marlins vs. Pirates for free with a trial to Fubo!
Marlins and Pirates Stats
- The Marlins strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 16th-ranked ERA (4.30) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins have hit 165 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Hitters for Miami have combined for a team rank of 19th in the majors with a .406 team slugging percentage.
- The Pirates pitching staff ranks 18th in the majors with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Pittsburgh has the 22nd-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.61).
- The Pirates have hit the fifth-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (159).
- So far this year, Pittsburgh is 24th in the majors with a .392 slugging percentage.
Marlins vs. Pirates Key Players
- Luis Arraez has a team-best batting average of .354.
- Jorge Soler’s 36 home runs pace his team.
- Jake Burger has driven in a team-high 80 runs batted in.
- Bryan Reynolds has plated a team-high 83 runs batted in.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is hitting .272 to lead the lineup.
- Jack Suwinski leads the Pirates with 26 long balls.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Pirates Betting Odds and Trends
Marlins vs. Pirates Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Marlins vs. Pirates Betting Trends
- This season, the Marlins have won 42 out of the 73 games, or 57.5%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Marlins have entered 32 games this season favored by -155 or more and are 24-8 in those contests.
- The Marlins and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 73 of 158 opportunities.
- The Pirates have been chosen as underdogs in 129 games this year and have walked away with the win 56 times (43.4%) in those games.
- This year, the Pirates have won 29 of 64 games when listed as at least +131 or worse on the moneyline.
- Pirates games have gone over the total in 86 of their 160 opportunities.