On Saturday, the Chicago White Sox (61-99) are hosting the San Diego Padres (80-80), at 7:10 PM ET. The Padres have won three straight. The starting pitchers are Michael Wacha (13-4) for the Padres, and Mike Clevinger (9-8) for the White Sox.
How to Live Stream Padres vs. White Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Padres vs. White Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Padres and White Sox Stats
- The Padres strike out nine batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.82 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have hit 205 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Fueled by 488 extra-base hits, San Diego ranks 14th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage this season.
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in the majors.
- Chicago has the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.92).
- The White Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB play with 170 total home runs .
- So far this year, Chicago is 25th in baseball, slugging .386.
Padres vs. White Sox Key Players
- Juan Soto paces the Padres in home runs (35) and runs batted in (108).
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is batting .261 with 33 doubles, a triple, 25 home runs and 52 walks.
- Xander Bogaerts paces the Padres with a team-best batting average of .285.
- Andrew Vaughn has put up a team-best 80 runs batted in.
- Andrew Benintendi is batting .262 with 34 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 52 walks.
- Eloy Jimenez is batting .272 with 23 doubles, 18 home runs and 30 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Padres vs. White Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Padres vs. White Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Padres vs. White Sox Betting Trends
- The Padres have won 66, or 55.5%, of the 119 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Padres have a record of 38-22, a 63.3% win rate, when favored by -158 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Padres’ games have gone over the total in 67 of their 160 chances.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 113 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (32.7%) in those contests.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win 14 times in 45 chances when named as an underdog of at least +134 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 70 of their 158 opportunities.