The Atlanta Braves (103-56) will host the Washington Nationals (69-90), Friday at 7:20 PM ET, in a battle of NL East rivals. Allan Winans (1-2) is the starter for the Braves, and Trevor Williams (6-10) for the Nationals.
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Braves vs. Nationals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves and Nationals Stats
- The Braves have a 9.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- The Braves have pitched to a 4.13 ERA this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Braves lead Major League Baseball in home runs with 304.
- Fueled by 615 extra-base hits, Atlanta leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Washington has the 27th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.99).
- The Nationals are second-worst in MLB play with 146 home runs.
- This season, Washington’s .393 slugging percentage ranks 23rd in baseball.
Braves vs. Nationals Key Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has put up a team-high batting average of .336.
- Matt Olson’s 54 home runs and 136 runs batted in both pace his team.
- Ozzie Albies is hitting .276 with 30 doubles, four triples, 33 home runs and 43 walks.
- Lane Thomas has swatted a team-high 27 long balls.
- C.J. Abrams is hitting .245 with 27 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 32 walks.
- Joey Meneses has the top batting average on the Nationals (.277) and paces in runs batted in (87).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Nationals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends
- This season, the Braves have won 95 out of the 146 games, or 65.1%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Braves have not entered a game this season as bigger favorites on the moneyline than the -297 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Braves and their opponents have hit the over in 90 of 159 games with a total.
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 145 games this year and have walked away with the win 58 times (40%) in those games.
- Oddsmakers have given the Nationals the worst odds of winning they have seen this season with a +239 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Nationals games have gone over the total in 74 of their 157 opportunities.