The Colorado Rockies (58-101) will host the Minnesota Twins (85-74), Friday at 8:10 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series. Joe Ryan (11-10) is the starter for the Twins, and Ty Blach (3-3) for the Rockies.
How to Live Stream Twins vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Twins vs. Rockies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins and Rockies Stats
- The Twins average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.86 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Twins rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 226 home runs.
- Hitters for Minnesota rank ninth in the majors with a combined .425 team slugging percentage.
- The 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB.
- Colorado has the bottom-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.69).
- The Rockies are third-worst in MLB play with 155 home runs.
- So far this season, Colorado is 20th in baseball with a .403 slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Rockies Key Players
- Max Kepler has hit a team-best 23 homers.
- Willi Castro is batting .257 with 18 doubles, five triples, nine home runs and 31 walks.
- Edouard Julien is batting .255 with 15 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 63 walks.
- Ryan McMahon has a team-best 23 home runs.
- Ezequiel Tovar has capitalized on opportunities as he paces his team with 73 RBI.
- Nolan Jones has 22 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 51 walks while batting .287.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Twins vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Twins vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- This season, the Twins have been favored 109 times and won 65, or 59.6%, of those games.
- The Twins have entered 19 games this season favored by -207 or more and are 12-7 in those contests.
- So far this season, the Twins and their opponents have hit the over in 79 of 159 games with a total.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 144 games this year and have walked away with the win 53 times (36.8%) in those games.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win 16 times in 68 chances when named as an underdog of at least +174 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Rockies and their opponents have hit the over in 72 of their 159 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.