The Atlanta Braves (103-56) will host the Washington Nationals (69-90), in the second game of a three-game series, Saturday at 7:20 PM ET. The starting pitchers are Spencer Strider (19-5) for the Braves, and Joan Adon (2-4) for the Nationals.
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Nationals
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Braves vs. Nationals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves and Nationals Stats
- The Braves strike out 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Braves have pitched to a 4.13 ERA this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Braves lead Major League Baseball in home runs with 304.
- Fueled by 615 extra-base hits, Atlanta leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season.
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB.
- Washington has a 4.99 team ERA that ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have hit 146 home runs this season, the second-lowest total in MLB play.
- This season, Washington’s .393 slugging percentage is 23rd in baseball.
Braves vs. Nationals Key Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. paces the Braves with a .336 batting average.
- Matt Olson has hit 54 home runs with 137 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Ozzie Albies has 30 doubles, five triples, 33 home runs and 44 walks while batting .279.
- Lane Thomas has swatted a team-leading 28 long balls.
- C.J. Abrams has 27 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 32 walks while hitting .243.
- Joey Meneses paces the Nationals with 87 runs batted in while accruing a team-high batting average of .276.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Nationals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 147 times this season and won 95, or 64.6%, of those games.
- The Braves have not been bigger favorites this season than the -366 moneyline set for this game.
- The Braves and their opponents have hit the over in 91 of their 160 games with a total this season.
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 146 games this year and have walked away with the win 59 times (40.4%) in those games.
- Oddsmakers have given the Nationals the worst odds of winning they have seen this season with a +289 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Nationals games have gone over the total in 75 of their 158 opportunities.