The Baltimore Orioles (100-60) will host the Boston Red Sox (77-83), in the third game of a four-game series, Saturday at 7:15 PM ET. The Orioles will hand the ball to Kyle Gibson (15-9), and the Red Sox will counter with Kutter Crawford (6-8).
How to Live Stream Orioles vs. Red Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Orioles vs. Red Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles and Red Sox Stats
- The Orioles have an 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Orioles have the seventh-best ERA (3.93) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles have hit 183 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Hitters for Baltimore rank 10th in the majors with a combined .423 team slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 10th in the majors with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Boston has the 21st-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.55).
- The Red Sox rank 18th in MLB play with 182 total home runs.
- This season, Boston is seventh in baseball with a .426 slugging percentage.
Orioles vs. Red Sox Key Players
- The Orioles best hitter so far this season is Adley Rutschman, who’s hitting at a team-leading .277 clip along with 20 homers and 79 RBI.
- Anthony Santander has hit 28 home runs with 93 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Gunnar Henderson has racked up a team-best 28 home runs.
- Rafael Devers leads the Red Sox in home runs (33) and runs batted in (99).
- Justin Turner has 31 doubles, 23 home runs and 51 walks while batting .276.
- Masataka Yoshida has a team-best batting average of .285.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Orioles vs. Red Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Orioles vs. Red Sox Betting Trends
- This season, the Orioles have been favored 82 times and won 56, or 68.3%, of those games.
- The Orioles have a record of 38-12 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -145 on the moneyline.
- The Orioles’ games have gone over the total in 79 of their 160 chances.
- The Red Sox have won in 39, or 45.9%, of the 85 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Red Sox have won 18 of 30 games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Red Sox have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 82 of 159 chances this season.