The Washington Nationals (69-89) will visit the Baltimore Orioles (98-59), Wednesday at 6:35 PM ET, with the Orioles on a three-game winning streak. Grayson Rodriguez (6-4) will start for the Orioles, and Patrick Corbin (10-14) for the Nationals.
How to Live Stream Orioles vs. Nationals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Orioles vs. Nationals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles and Nationals Stats
- The Orioles average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 3.97 ERA this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Orioles’ 181 home runs rank 16th in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Baltimore have a combined .425 slugging percentage this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in the majors with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Washington has the 27th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.99).
- The Nationals have hit the second-fewest home runs in baseball this season (146).
- So far this season, Washington’s .394 slugging percentage ranks 23rd in the majors.
Orioles vs. Nationals Key Players
- Adley Rutschman’s .275 average leads the Orioles this year. His resume also includes 19 homers and driven in 76 RBI.
- Gunnar Henderson has hit 28 home runs to lead his team.
- Anthony Santander paces the Orioles with 92 runs batted in.
- Lane Thomas paces the Nationals with 27 long balls.
- C.J. Abrams is hitting .245 with 27 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 32 walks.
- Joey Meneses paces the Nationals with 87 runs batted in while generating a team-best batting average of .279.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting Odds and Trends
Orioles vs. Nationals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting Trends
- The Orioles have entered the game as favorites 80 times this season and won 54, or 67.5%, of those games.
- The Orioles have a record of 2-1 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -250 on the moneyline.
- The Orioles and their opponents have hit the over in 79 of their 157 games with a total this season.
- The Nationals have been victorious in 58, or 40.3%, of the 144 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Nationals have a win-loss record of 6-15 when favored by +207 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Nationals games have gone over the total in 74 of their 156 opportunities.