Watch on Friday when the Boston Bruins visit the Florida Panthers on in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at 7:30 PM ET on Bally Sports. The Bruins are up 3-2.
Bruins vs. Panthers Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, April 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Bruins vs. Panthers for free with a trial to Fubo!
Bruins and Panthers Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Bruins’ 301 total goals (3.7 per game) make them the second-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Bruins are the stingiest squad in NHL action, giving up 174 total goals (just 2.1 per game).
- Their goal differential (+127) paces the league.
- The 62 power-play goals the Bruins have recorded this season (to rank 11th in the NHL) have come on 279 power-play chances.
- The Bruins rank 12th in the league with a 22.2% power-play conversion rate.
- The Bruins have scored eight shorthanded goals this season.
- The Bruins kill 87.3% of opponent power plays, the top penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Bruins win 54.5% of their faceoffs to rank second in the NHL.
- The Bruins connect on 11.1% of their shots (third in the league).
- The Bruins are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 23.5 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Bruins Key Players
- With 61 goals and 51 assists this season, David Pastrnak is one of Boston’s leading contributors (112 points).
- Brad Marchand is another of Boston’s top contributors currently with 67 total points (21 goals and 46 assists) to his name.
- Patrice Bergeron has contributed 58 points for Boston in 78 games this season, scoring on 10.9% of his shots and putting up 27 goals and 31 assists.
- Across 49 games played, Linus Ullmark has a goaltending record of 40-6-1. During those games, he’s allowed 91 goals while recording 1366 saves.
Bruins Injuries: Nick Foligno: Out (Lower-body), David Krejci: Day To Day (Upper Body)
- With 288 goals (3.5 per game), the Panthers have the NHL’s sixth-best offense.
- The Panthers allow 3.3 goals per game (272 in total), 21st in the NHL.
- They have the 16th-ranked goal differential in the league at +16.
- The Panthers have 63 power-play goals (seventh-most in NHL) on 276 chances.
- The Panthers score on 22.8% of their power plays, No. 10 in the NHL.
- The Panthers have six shorthanded goals (22nd in NHL).
- The 76% penalty-kill percentage of the Panthers is 23rd in the NHL.
- The Panthers are 22nd in faceoff win rate in the NHL (48.9%).
- The Panthers’ 9.5% shooting percentage is 22nd in the league.
- The Panthers have not held their opponents scoreless yet this season.
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk has collected 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games for Florida, good for 109 points.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. is one of the top contributors for Florida with 78 total points (1.1 per game), with 23 goals and 55 assists in 68 games.
- Carter Verhaeghe has scored 42 goals on the season, chipping in 31 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 this season, amassing 1333 saves and giving up 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) with a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
Panthers Injuries: Ryan Lomberg: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Patric Hornqvist: Out (Concussion)