Two clubs in the AL East — the Tampa Bay Rays (95-62) and the Boston Red Sox (76-80) — play on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET, at Fenway Park. The scheduled starters are Aaron Civale (7-4) for the Rays, and Tanner Houck (5-9) for the Red Sox.
How to Live Stream Rays vs. Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rays vs. Red Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays and Red Sox Stats
- The Rays strike out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rays have the fourth-best ERA (3.83) in the majors this season.
- The Rays’ 222 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Tampa Bay rank fourth in the majors with a combined .443 team slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 10th in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Boston has a 4.57 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Red Sox are 16th in MLB action with 180 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- So far this season, Boston’s .430 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in the majors.
Rays vs. Red Sox Key Players
- Yandy Diaz paces the Rays with a .328 batting average.
- Randy Arozarena has 18 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 77 walks while batting .256.
- Isaac Paredes paces the Rays with 30 home runs and 95 runs batted in.
- Rafael Devers has put up a team-high 33 home runs and has driven in 98 runs.
- Justin Turner is batting .276 with 30 doubles, 23 home runs and 51 walks.
- Masataka Yoshida paces the Red Sox with a team-best batting average of .288.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Rays vs. Red Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 127 times this season and won 83, or 65.4%, of those games.
- The Rays have a record of 79-37 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -118 on the moneyline.
- Games involving the Rays have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 85 of 157 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have come away with 39 wins in the 82 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Red Sox have a win-loss record of 30-39 when favored by -102 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Red Sox games have gone over the total in 81 of their 155 opportunities.