The Chicago Cubs (22-27) will host the Cincinnati Reds (21-29), Friday at 2:20 PM ET, in a battle of NL Central rivals. The starting pitchers are Justin Steele (6-1) for the Cubs, and Hunter Greene (0-4) for the Reds.
How to Live Stream Cubs vs. Reds
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- TV: MLB Network
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Cubs vs. Reds for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs and Reds Stats
- The Cubs average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.08 ERA this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Cubs’ 63 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Chicago rank eighth in the majors with a combined .426 team slugging percentage.
- The Reds pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB with a collective 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Cincinnati’s 5.00 team ERA ranks 27th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Reds have hit 38 home runs this season, the third-lowest total in MLB play.
- This season, Cincinnati has the fourth-lowest slugging percentage in the majors (.377).
Cubs vs. Reds Key Players
- Nico Hoerner leads the Cubs with 24 runs batted in while putting up a team-high batting average of .295.
- Dansby Swanson is batting .265 with 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 29 walks.
- Ian Happ has 13 doubles, four home runs and 35 walks while batting .289.
- Jonathan India leads the team in batting average with a high-water mark of .289.
- Spencer Steer has put his power on display as he paces his team with six home runs.
- Jake Fraley has racked up a team-best 33 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Reds Betting Odds and Trends
Cubs vs. Reds Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Cubs vs. Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been favorites in 25 games this season and won 13 (52%) of those contests.
- The Cubs have a record of 3-3 when favored by -169 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Games involving the Cubs have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 26 of 49 chances this season.
- The Reds have won in 15, or 39.5%, of the 38 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Reds have a mark of 5-9 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +144 or worse on the moneyline.
- Reds games have gone over the total in 27 of their 50 opportunities.