In the second game of a three-game set at Great American Ball Park, the Cincinnati Reds (79-73) meet the Minnesota Twins (79-72), Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET. The starting pitchers are Kenta Maeda (5-7) for the Twins, and Fernando Cruz (0-1) for the Reds.
How to Live Stream Twins vs. Reds
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Twins vs. Reds for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins and Reds Stats
- The Twins have a 9.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.92 ERA this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Twins’ 215 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Minnesota have a combined .424 slugging percentage this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Reds has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Cincinnati has the 24th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.71).
- The Reds rank 15th in baseball with 177 total home runs.
- So far this year, Cincinnati ranks 17th in the majors with a .412 slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Reds Key Players
- Carlos Correa paces the Twins with 65 runs batted in while putting up a team-high batting average of .230.
- Max Kepler has put his power on display as he paces his team with 22 home runs.
- Willi Castro is hitting .247 with 18 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 27 walks.
- Spencer Steer has managed a team-leading 22 home runs and has driven in 82 runs.
- TJ Friedl’s .273 batting average paces his team.
- Jonathan India is hitting .245 with 20 doubles, 16 home runs and 44 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Reds Betting Odds and Trends
Twins vs. Reds Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Twins vs. Reds Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 102 games this season and won 60 (58.8%) of those contests.
- The Twins have entered 56 games this season favored by -149 or more and are 29-27 in those contests.
- The Twins and their opponents have hit the over in 75 of their 151 games with a total this season.
- The Reds have come away with 57 wins in the 114 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Reds have come away with a win 29 times in 57 chances when named as an underdog of at least +127 or longer on the moneyline.
- Reds games have gone over the total in 74 of their 151 opportunities.