At Progressive Field on Tuesday, the Cleveland Guardians (74-83) begin a two-game series versus the Cincinnati Reds (80-77), at 6:10 PM ET. Hunter Greene (4-6) will start for the Reds, and Lucas Giolito (8-14) for the Guardians.
How to Live Stream Reds vs. Guardians
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Reds vs. Guardians for free with a trial to Fubo!
Reds and Guardians Stats
- The Reds have an 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.78 this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Reds rank 15th in Major League Baseball with 184 home runs.
- The offense for Cincinnati has a slugging percentage of .413 this season, 16th in MLB.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB.
- Cleveland has the seventh-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.95).
- The Guardians have hit 118 home runs this season, the lowest total in MLB play.
- This season, Cleveland has the third-lowest slugging percentage in the majors (.379).
Reds vs. Guardians Key Players
- Spencer Steer is the Reds best power hitter, connecting on 22 homers this season in addition to collecting 83 RBI, both team highs.
- TJ Friedl’s .280 batting average leads his team.
- Jonathan India has 21 doubles, 16 home runs and 49 walks while batting .242.
- Jose Ramirez has posted a team- leading batting average of .279, while pacing the Guardians in long balls with 24.
- Steven Kwan has 35 doubles, seven triples, five home runs and 68 walks while batting .272.
- Josh Naylor paces the Guardians with 95 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Guardians Betting Odds and Trends
Reds vs. Guardians Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Reds vs. Guardians Betting Trends
- This season, the Reds have won 23 out of the 41 games, or 56.1%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Reds have a record of 21-18, a 53.8% win rate, when favored by -112 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 76 of 156 opportunities.
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 80 games this year and have walked away with the win 36 times (45%) in those games.
- The Guardians have a mark of 35-42 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -108 or worse on the moneyline.
- Guardians games have gone over the total in 66 of their 155 opportunities.