At Coors Field on Saturday, the Colorado Rockies (58-102) play the Minnesota Twins (86-74), with first pitch at 8:10 PM ET. The Twins will give the start to Emilio Pagan (4-2), but the Rockies’ starting pitcher has not been announced yet.
How to Live Stream Twins vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Twins vs. Rockies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins and Rockies Stats
- The Twins average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.87 ERA this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Twins rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 229 home runs.
- Fueled by 514 extra-base hits, Minnesota ranks seventh in MLB with a .426 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.1 K/9, the worst in MLB.
- Colorado has a 5.70 team ERA that ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies are third-worst in MLB play with 158 home runs.
- So far this year, Colorado ranks 20th in baseball, slugging .404.
Twins vs. Rockies Key Players
- Max Kepler has racked up a team-high 23 home runs and 63 runs batted in.
- Willi Castro is batting .256 with 18 doubles, five triples, nine home runs and 31 walks.
- Edouard Julien has 15 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 63 walks while batting .255.
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 23 home runs.
- Ezequiel Tovar has driven in the most runs for the Rockies with 73 runs batted in.
- Nolan Jones has 22 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 51 walks while batting .292.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Twins vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Twins vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 110 games this season and won 66 (60%) of those contests.
- The Twins have a record of 58-38, a 60.4% win rate, when favored by -123 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Games involving the Twins have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 80 of 160 chances this season.
- The Rockies have won in 53, or 36.6%, of the 145 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Rockies have won 49 of 141 games when listed as at least +103 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies and their opponents have gone over in 73 of their 160 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.