The Detroit Tigers (77-84) will host the Cleveland Guardians (76-85), in the final game of a three-game series, Sunday at 3:10 PM ET. The Tigers will hand the ball to Eduardo Rodriguez (12-9), and the Guardians will counter with Lucas Giolito (8-14).
How to Live Stream Tigers vs. Guardians
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Tigers vs. Guardians for free with a trial to Fubo!
Tigers and Guardians Stats
- The Tigers have an 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Tigers have the 16th-ranked ERA (4.28) in the majors this season.
- The Tigers’ 164 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Detroit have combined to rank 28th in the majors with a .381 team slugging percentage.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- Cleveland has a 4.01 team ERA that ranks 10th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians have hit the fewest home runs in MLB play this season (123).
- This season, Cleveland has the third-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.381).
Tigers vs. Guardians Key Players
- The Tigers’ best power option comes in the form of Spencer Torkelson and his 31-home-run 95-RBI season, both team highs.
- Kerry Carpenter is batting .277 with 17 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 31 walks.
- Matt Vierling paces the Tigers with a team-best batting average of .259.
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 24 homers while posting a team-leading batting average of .280.
- Steven Kwan is batting .270 with 36 doubles, seven triples, five home runs and 70 walks.
- Josh Naylor has a team-high 97 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Guardians Betting Odds and Trends
Tigers vs. Guardians Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Tigers vs. Guardians Betting Trends
- This season, the Tigers have won 25 out of the 40 games, or 62.5%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Tigers have a record of 18-12, a 60% win rate, when favored by -124 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Tigers’ games have gone over the total in 77 of their 160 chances.
- The Guardians have been underdogs in 80 games this season and have come away with the win 36 times (45%) in those contests.
- This season, the Guardians have been victorious 27 times in 62 chances when named as an underdog of at least +103 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Guardians and their opponents have gone over in 69 of their 159 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.