Tune in on ESPN as the Edmonton Oilers take on the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday for Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at 10:00 PM ET. The series is knotted up 3-3.
Oilers vs. Kings Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Oilers vs. Kings for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Oilers and Kings Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Oilers’ 285 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the league.
- The Oilers have conceded 251 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in NHL play in goals against.
- Their +34 goal differential ranks 11th in the league.
- The 60 power-play goals the Oilers have scored this season (seventh-most in the NHL) have come on 235 power-play chances.
- The Oilers’ 25.5% power-play conversion rate is third-best in the league.
- The 11 shorthanded goals the Oilers have scored this season rank third among NHL squads.
- The Oilers have the league’s 17th-ranked penalty-kill percentage (79.4%).
- The Oilers have the ninth-best faceoff win percentage in the NHL, at 51.2%.
- The Oilers shoot 10.2% as a team (11th in the league).
- The Oilers are looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 22.6 hits and 12.4 blocked shots per game.
Oilers Key Players
- Connor McDavid has been imperative to Edmonton’s offense this season, recording 123 points in 80 games.
- With 55 goals and 55 assists, Leon Draisaitl is one of the top offensive options for Edmonton with his 110 points (1.4 per game).
- On 213 shots (for 27 goals) and 27 assists, Zach Hyman has created 54 points this season.
- In the 45 games Mikko Koskinen has played this season, his save percentage is .903, 47th in the league.
- Oilers Injuries: Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
- The Kings have 235 goals this season (2.9 per game), 20th in the NHL.
- The Kings’ total of 232 goals allowed (2.8 per game) is ninth in the NHL.
- Their +3 goal differential is 17th in the league.
- With 39 power-play goals (on 248 chances), the Kings are 25th in the NHL.
- The Kings have the league’s 27th-ranked power-play percentage (15.7).
- The Kings have 11 shorthanded goals (third in NHL).
- The Kings’ have the 22nd-ranked penalty kill percentage (76.7%).
- At 52.2%, the Kings have the league’s fifth-best faceoff win percentage.
- With a shooting percentage of 8.2%, the Kings are 32nd in the league.
- The Kings have not held their opponents scoreless yet this season.
Kings Key Players
- Anze Kopitar’s 19 goals and 48 assists in 81 games for Los Angeles add up to 67 total points on the season.
- Adrian Kempe is a leading scorer for Los Angeles with 54 total points this season. He has scored 35 goals and added 19 assists in 78 games.
- Phillip Danault has netted 27 goals on the season, chipping in 24 assists.
- Jonathan Quick has a 23-13-9 record this season, with a .910 save percentage (33rd in the league). He has 1168 saves, and has conceded 116 goals (2.6 goals against average).
- Kings Injuries: Viktor Arvidsson: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Drew Doughty: Out For Season (Wrist), Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body)