The Miami Marlins (26-26) will visit the Los Angeles Angels (28-24), in the final game of a three-game series, Sunday at 4:07 PM ET. The Angels will give the start to Patrick Sandoval (3-3), and the Marlins will turn to Eury Perez (1-1).
How to Live Stream Angels vs. Marlins
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Angels vs. Marlins for free with a trial to Fubo!
Angels and Marlins Stats
- The Angels average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- The Angels have the 16th-ranked ERA (4.25) in the majors this season.
- The Angels rank ninth in Major League Baseball with 68 home runs.
- Hitters for Los Angeles have a combined .425 slugging percentage this season, which ranks eighth in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 9.3 K/9, the sixth-best in the majors.
- Miami has the 19th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.43).
- The Marlins average one home run per game to rank 23rd in MLB action with 51 total home runs .
- So far this season, Miami is 18th in the majors with a .401 slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Marlins Key Players
- Shohei Ohtani has gone yard 12 times in the 2023 campaign while knocking in 33 runs, both totals that lead the Angels.
- Mike Trout has shown off his power as he paces his team with 12 home runs.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .250 with 10 doubles, 10 home runs and 16 walks.
- Jorge Soler has put up a team-high 17 home runs and has driven in 35 runs.
- Luis Arraez has a club-high .371 batting average.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .298 with 10 doubles, six home runs and 14 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Angels vs. Marlins Betting Odds and Trends
Angels vs. Marlins Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Angels vs. Marlins Betting Trends
- This season, the Angels have won 17 out of the 32 games, or 53.1%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Angels have entered 20 games this season favored by -137 or more and are 12-8 in those contests.
- The Angels’ games have gone over the total in 25 of their 53 chances.
- The Marlins have been victorious in 14, or 48.3%, of the 29 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Marlins have been victorious 10 times in 19 chances when named as an underdog of at least +116 or worse on the moneyline.
- Marlins games have gone over the total in 23 of their 52 opportunities.