In the second game of a three-game series at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, the Oakland Athletics (49-111) meet the Los Angeles Angels (72-88), Saturday at 9:07 PM ET. The Angels will give the start to Kenny Rosenberg (2-2), and the Athletics will counter with Joe Boyle (1-0).
How to Live Stream Angels vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Angels vs. Athletics for free with a trial to Fubo!
Angels and Athletics Stats
- The Angels have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Angels have pitched to a 4.72 ERA this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Angels have hit 227 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the league.
- Hitters for Los Angeles have a combined .426 slugging percentage this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in the majors.
- Oakland has a 5.51 team ERA that ranks 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics rank 21st in baseball with 168 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- This season, Oakland’s .369 slugging percentage is the lowest percentage in baseball.
Angels vs. Athletics Key Players
- Brandon Drury is hitting .260 with 28 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 25 walks.
- Randal Grichuk is batting .270 with 30 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 29 walks.
- Mike Moustakas is hitting .249 with 15 doubles, 12 home runs and 23 walks.
- Brent Rooker leads the squad with a batting average of .243, and paces the Athletics in home runs, with 29 and runs batted in with 68.
- Esteury Ruiz has 24 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 18 walks while hitting .254.
- Tony Kemp is hitting .209 with 13 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 44 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Angels vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Angels vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Angels vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- This season, the Angels have won 36 out of the 72 games, or 50%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Angels have a record of 30-31 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -121 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Angels and their opponents have hit the over in 81 of 160 games with a total.
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 158 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (30.4%) in those contests.
- The Athletics have a mark of 46-106 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +101 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Athletics and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 83 of their 160 opportunities.