A pair of clubs in the NL East — the New York Mets (72-86) and the Philadelphia Phillies (89-70) — clash on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, at Citi Field. The Phillies will hand the ball to Cristopher Sanchez (3-5), and the Mets will turn to Jose Quintana (3-6).
How to Live Stream Phillies vs. Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Phillies vs. Mets for free with a trial to Fubo!
Phillies and Mets Stats
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies rank ninth in Major League Baseball with 217 home runs.
- Fueled by 533 extra-base hits, Philadelphia ranks fifth in MLB with a .439 slugging percentage this season.
- The Mets pitching staff is 13th in the majors with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- New York’s 4.34 team ERA ranks 19th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mets average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 10th in baseball with 210 total home runs .
- So far this season, New York’s .408 slugging percentage ranks 18th in baseball.
Phillies vs. Mets Key Players
- Trea Turner is hitting .266 with 35 doubles, five triples, 26 home runs and 45 walks.
- Kyle Schwarber has put his power on display as he paces his team with 46 home runs.
- Alec Bohm is batting .275 with 31 doubles, 19 home runs and 42 walks.
- Francisco Lindor has 33 doubles, two triples, 30 home runs and 64 walks while hitting .254.
- Pete Alonso been a consistent power bat this season, as he leads his team with 46 home runs and 117 RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo leads the Mets’ lineup with a .273 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Phillies vs. Mets Betting Odds and Trends
Phillies vs. Mets Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Phillies vs. Mets Betting Trends
- This season, the Phillies have been favored 110 times and won 66, or 60%, of those games.
- The Phillies are 56-31 this season when entering a game favored by -122 or more on the moneyline.
- The Phillies and their opponents have hit the over in 72 of their 159 games with a total this season.
- The Mets have been chosen as underdogs in 68 games this year and have walked away with the win 22 times (32.4%) in those games.
- The Mets have a mark of 12-37 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +102 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Mets and their opponents have hit the over in 64 of their 156 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.