The New York Yankees (78-76) and Arizona Diamondbacks (81-73) will battle on Sunday at Yankee Stadium, with first pitch at 1:35 PM ET. On the hill for the Diamondbacks will be Zac Gallen (16-8), matched up against the Yankees’ Carlos Rodon (3-6).
How to Live Stream Diamondbacks vs. Yankees
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Diamondbacks vs. Yankees for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks and Yankees Stats
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.57) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks’ 163 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The offense for Arizona has a slugging percentage of .414 this season, 14th in MLB.
- The Yankees pitching staff is eighth in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- New York’s 3.97 team ERA ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Yankees are eighth in MLB action with 213 total home runs.
- This season, New York ranks 21st in baseball with a .398 slugging percentage.
Diamondbacks vs. Yankees Key Players
- The Diamondbacks best hitter thus far this season is Corbin Carroll, who’s hitting at a team-leading .285 rate along with 25 homers and 72 RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 26 doubles, nine triples, 24 home runs and 67 walks while hitting .279.
- Christian Walker leads the Diamondbacks in home runs (31) and runs batted in (95).
- Gleyber Torres leads the Yankees with a team-leading batting average of .271.
- Aaron Judge has hit 35 home runs with 70 RBI, leading the team in both categories.
- Anthony Volpe has 22 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 51 walks while hitting .209.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Yankees Betting Odds and Trends
Diamondbacks vs. Yankees Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Yankees Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won 40, or 59.7%, of the 67 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a record of 38-20, a 65.5% win rate, when favored by -120 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have hit the over in 67 of their 154 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees have been victorious in 26, or 44.1%, of the 59 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Yankees have a mark of 19-25 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +101 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Yankees have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 68 of 153 chances this season.