The New York Liberty and Connecticut Sun are battling in the WNBA playoffs semifinals, with Game 2 next to come. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we’ll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Liberty vs. Sun
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Key Stats for Liberty vs. Sun
- The Liberty put up 10.2 more points per game (89.2) than the Sun give up (79.0).
- New York has a 29-5 record when putting up more than 79.0 points.
- The Liberty have scored at a higher rate in home games than on the road in the 2023 season (90.0 at home versus 88.5 on the road), but have also surrendered more points at home than on the road (81.2 opponent points per home game versus 79.9 on the road).
- The Sun’s 82.7 points per game are just 2.1 more points than the 80.6 the Liberty give up.
- When it scores more than 80.6 points, Connecticut is 20-9.
- At home the Sun are better offensively, putting up 85.1 points per game, compared to 80.3 on the road. But they’re not as good defensively, giving up 80.0 points per game at home, and 78.0 away.
Liberty Players to Watch
- Breanna Stewart leads the Liberty in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 23.0 points and 9.3 boards per game.
- New York’s best passer is Courtney Vandersloot, who averages 8.1 assists per game to go with her 10.5 PPG scoring average.
- Sabrina Ionescu leads the Liberty in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Stewart is a standout on the defensive end for New York, leading the team in steals with 1.5 per game and blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Sun Players to Watch
- Alyssa Thomas paces the Sun in rebounds and assists with 9.9 rebounds and 7.9 assists per game.
- DeWanna Bonner scores 17.4 points per game, putting her at the top of the Connecticut scoring leaderboard. She also grabs 5.6 rebounds and averages 2.2 assists per game.
- Bonner hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sun.
- Connecticut’s leader in steals is Thomas with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Rebecca Allen with 1.3 per game.
Liberty Upcoming Schedule
Sun Upcoming Schedule