The Philadelphia Phillies (83-69) will host the New York Mets (71-81), Thursday at 7:15 PM ET, in a matchup of NL East rivals. Ranger Suarez (3-6) will start for the Phillies, and David Peterson (3-8) for the Mets.
How to Live Stream Phillies vs. Mets
- Game Day: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Phillies vs. Mets for free with a trial to Fubo!
Phillies and Mets Stats
- The Phillies average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (nine) in the league this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.06 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have hit 206 homers this season, which ranks ninth in the league.
- Hitters for Philadelphia rank fifth in the majors with a combined .439 team slugging percentage.
- The Mets pitching staff is 16th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- New York has a 4.34 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mets average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 11th in baseball with 201 total home runs .
- This season, New York’s .408 slugging percentage ranks 18th in the majors.
Phillies vs. Mets Key Players
- Kyle Schwarber leads the Phillies in home runs (45) and runs batted in (99).
- Trea Turner is hitting .267 with 32 doubles, five triples, 26 home runs and 42 walks.
- Bryson Stott is hitting .283 with 31 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 37 walks.
- Pete Alonso has a team-high 45 home runs and has driven in 114 runs.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .250 with 33 doubles, two triples, 26 home runs and 61 walks.
- Brandon Nimmo leads the Mets’ lineup with a .272 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Phillies vs. Mets Betting Odds and Trends
Phillies vs. Mets Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Phillies vs. Mets Betting Trends
- This season, the Phillies have won 60 out of the 103 games, or 58.3%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Phillies are 22-12 this season when entering a game favored by -174 or more on the moneyline.
- The Phillies and their opponents have hit the over in 69 of their 152 games with a total this season.
- The Mets have won in 21, or 33.3%, of the 63 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Mets have a win-loss record of 2-10 when favored by +147 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with the Mets have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 61 of 150 chances this season.