At Oracle Park on Friday, the San Francisco Giants (78-81) play the Los Angeles Dodgers (98-61), fellow members of the NL West, at 10:15 PM ET. The Dodgers will hand the ball to Lance Lynn (12-11), and the Giants will turn to Keaton Winn (1-2).
How to Live Stream Dodgers vs. Giants
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Dodgers vs. Giants for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers and Giants Stats
- The Dodgers have an 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Dodgers have the 14th-ranked ERA (4.14) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers rank second in Major League Baseball with 245 home runs.
- Fueled by 567 extra-base hits, Los Angeles ranks second in MLB with a .457 slugging percentage this season.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Giants pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- San Francisco’s 4.06 team ERA ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Giants rank 19th in MLB action with 170 total home runs.
- This season, San Francisco is 25th in baseball, slugging .385.
Dodgers vs. Giants Key Players
- Mookie Betts paces the Dodgers with 39 home runs and 106 runs batted in.
- Freddie Freeman is hitting .334 to pace his team.
- Max Muncy is hitting .213 with 16 doubles, a triple, 36 home runs and 84 walks.
- Wilmer Flores paces the Giants with 22 long balls.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is batting .261 with 14 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 75 walks.
- Thairo Estrada paces the Giants’ lineup with a .275 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds and Trends
Dodgers vs. Giants Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 134 games this season and won 85 (63.4%) of those contests.
- This season the Dodgers have won 64 of their 98 games, or 65.3%, when favored by at least -141 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Dodgers and their opponents have hit the over in 89 of 158 games with a total.
- The Giants have come away with 34 wins in the 76 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Giants have a win-loss record of 12-21 when favored by +120 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Giants and their opponents have gone over in 68 of their 158 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.