The St. Louis Cardinals (69-91) will try to stop a three-game losing skid on Saturday against the Cincinnati Reds (82-78), with first pitch at 7:15 PM ET at Busch Stadium. The Reds will give the start to Connor Phillips (1-0), and the Cardinals will counter with Drew Rom (1-4).
How to Live Stream Reds vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Reds vs. Cardinals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Reds and Cardinals Stats
- The Reds strike out 8.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Reds have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.77) in the majors this season.
- The Reds rank 14th in Major League Baseball with 195 home runs.
- Fueled by 493 extra-base hits, Cincinnati ranks 11th in MLB with a .419 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in the majors.
- St. Louis’ 4.76 team ERA ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 12th in MLB action with 208 total home runs .
- So far this season, St. Louis is 15th in baseball, slugging .414.
Reds vs. Cardinals Key Players
- The Reds’ best power option comes in the form of Spencer Steer and his 23-homer 86-RBI season, both team highs.
- TJ Friedl is hitting .280 to lead his team.
- Jonathan India is batting .244 with 23 doubles, 17 home runs and 51 walks.
- Paul Goldschmidt is batting .266 with 29 doubles, 25 home runs and 86 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .360.
- Lars Nootbaar has 24 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 71 walks while hitting .261.
- Tommy Edman is hitting .245 with 25 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 34 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Odds and Trends
Reds vs. Cardinals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Reds vs. Cardinals Betting Trends
- This season, the Reds have won 24 out of the 42 games, or 57.1%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Reds have entered 20 games this season favored by -126 or more and are 11-9 in those contests.
- The Reds and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 78 of 159 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have been chosen as underdogs in 82 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (41.5%) in those games.
- The Cardinals have a mark of 25-32 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +106 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have gone over in 75 of their 158 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.