The Chicago Cubs (82-78) play the Milwaukee Brewers (91-69), who will be trying to build on a three-game winning streak, Saturday at 7:10 PM ET, at American Family Field. The scheduled starters are Freddy Peralta (12-10) for the Brewers, and Jordan Wicks (4-1) for the Cubs.
How to Live Stream Brewers vs. Cubs
- Game Day: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Brewers vs. Cubs for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers and Cubs Stats
- The Brewers have an 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 3.73 ERA this season, which ranks first in baseball.
- The Brewers have hit 162 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the league.
- Hitters for Milwaukee have combined to rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .385 this season.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Chicago has a 4.14 team ERA that ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs rank 15th in MLB play with 193 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- So far this season, Chicago ranks 11th in the majors with a .419 slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Cubs Key Players
- Christian Yelich has 34 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 77 walks while batting .277.
- Carlos Santana’s 85 runs batted in lead his team.
- William Contreras paces the Brewers with a team-best batting average of .288.
- Cody Bellinger leads the Cubs in home runs (26), runs batted in (96) and has put up a team-high batting average of .307.
- Nico Hoerner is hitting .284 with 27 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 49 walks.
- Ian Happ is batting .247 with 34 doubles, three triples, 21 home runs and 98 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Cubs Betting Odds and Trends
Brewers vs. Cubs Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Brewers vs. Cubs Betting Trends
- This season, the Brewers have won 51 out of the 86 games, or 59.3%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Brewers have a record of 51-36, a 58.6% win rate, when favored by -110 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Brewers’ games have gone over the total in 71 of their 160 chances.
- The Cubs have been victorious in 29, or 42.6%, of the 68 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Cubs have come away with a win 28 times in 65 chances when named as an underdog of at least -109 or longer on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Cubs have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 79 of 160 chances this season.