At Globe Life Field on Saturday, the Seattle Mariners play the Texas Rangers (three consecutive victories) at 7:05 PM ET. Jordan Montgomery (9-11) will start for the Rangers, and Logan Gilbert (13-6) for the Mariners.
How to Live Stream Rangers vs. Mariners
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rangers vs. Mariners for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers and Mariners Stats
- The Rangers have an 8.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.31 ERA this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Rangers’ 217 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Texas have a combined .456 slugging percentage this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mariners pitching staff ranks eighth in MLB.
- Seattle has the second-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.75).
- The Mariners rank 12th in baseball with 201 total home runs.
- So far this season, Seattle is 13th in the majors, slugging .416.
Rangers vs. Mariners Key Players
- Marcus Semien is batting .278 with 38 doubles, four triples, 25 home runs and 69 walks.
- Corey Seager’s .330 batting average paces his team.
- Adolis Garcia leads the Rangers in home runs (35) and runs batted in (102).
- Julio Rodriguez leads the Mariners in home runs (31), runs batted in (100) and has recorded a team-high batting average of .283.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .265 with 34 doubles, 16 home runs and 88 walks.
- Cal Raleigh is hitting .236 with 23 doubles, a triple, 30 home runs and 52 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds and Trends
Rangers vs. Mariners Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends
- This season, the Rangers have been favored 107 times and won 62, or 57.9%, of those games.
- This season the Rangers have won 54 of their 93 games, or 58.1%, when favored by at least -121 on the moneyline.
- The Rangers’ games have gone over the total in 82 of their 153 chances.
- The Mariners have been chosen as underdogs in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 22 times (46.8%) in those games.
- This season, the Mariners have come away with a win 18 times in 33 chances when named as an underdog of at least +101 or longer on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Mariners have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 78 of 153 chances this season.