On Saturday, the Pittsburgh Pirates (73-81) are visiting the Cincinnati Reds (79-76), at 6:40 PM ET. The Reds have dropped three straight. On the hill for the Reds will be Connor Phillips (1-0), opposed by the Pirates’ Bailey Falter (2-9).
How to Live Stream Reds vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Reds vs. Pirates for free with a trial to Fubo!
Reds and Pirates Stats
- The Reds average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- The Reds have pitched to a 4.74 ERA this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
- The Reds rank 16th in Major League Baseball with 179 home runs.
- The offense for Cincinnati has a slugging percentage of .410 this season, 17th in MLB.
- The Pirates pitching staff is 18th in the majors with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Pittsburgh has a 4.58 team ERA that ranks 21st across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Pirates have hit the fifth-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (155).
- So far this year, Pittsburgh ranks 24th in baseball, slugging .392.
Reds vs. Pirates Key Players
- Spencer Steer leads the Reds in home runs (22) and runs batted in (82).
- TJ Friedl is hitting .275 to pace his team.
- Jonathan India is batting .238 with 20 doubles, 16 home runs and 45 walks.
- Bryan Reynolds has driven in the most runs for the Pirates with 79 runs batted in.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes is hitting .279 to lead the lineup.
- Jack Suwinski has 25 home runs, tops in the clubhouse.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Reds vs. Pirates Betting Odds and Trends
Reds vs. Pirates Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Reds vs. Pirates Betting Trends
- The Reds have been favorites in 39 games this season and won 22 (56.4%) of those contests.
- The Reds have a record of 10-8, a 55.6% win rate, when favored by -130 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- So far this season, the Reds and their opponents have hit the over in 75 of 154 games with a total.
- The Pirates have been victorious in 54, or 43.9%, of the 123 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Pirates have a win-loss record of 45-52 when favored by +110 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Pirates games have gone over the total in 84 of their 154 opportunities.