Two squads in the NL East — the Washington Nationals (68-85) and the Atlanta Braves (97-55) — meet on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET, at Nationals Park. The starting pitchers are Max Fried (7-1) for the Braves, and Jake Irvin (3-6) for the Nationals.
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Nationals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Braves vs. Nationals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves and Nationals Stats
- The Braves average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, most in the league.
- The Braves have pitched to a 4.12 ERA this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Braves have hit 291 homers to lead Major League Baseball this season.
- Fueled by 582 extra-base hits, Atlanta leads MLB with a .501 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.7 K/9, the third-worst in the majors.
- Washington’s 4.95 team ERA ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have hit the second-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (143).
- This season, Washington ranks 23rd in the majors with a .395 slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Nationals Key Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads the Braves with a .337 batting average.
- Matt Olson has put his power on display as he leads his team with 52 home runs and 131 RBI.
- Ozzie Albies is hitting .270 with 26 doubles, four triples, 31 home runs and 41 walks.
- Lane Thomas has collected a team-high 26 home runs.
- C.J. Abrams has 25 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 31 walks while hitting .247.
- Joey Meneses paces the Nationals in runs batted in (86) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .281.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Nationals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends
- The Braves have won 89, or 64%, of the 139 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- This season the Braves have won 12 of their 18 games, or 66.7%, when favored by at least -256 on the moneyline.
- The Braves and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 85 of 152 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won in 57, or 41%, of the 139 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Nationals have won six of 16 games when listed as at least +209 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals and their opponents have gone over in 71 of their 151 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.