The Washington Nationals (67-85) and Chicago White Sox (58-94) will battle on Wednesday at Nationals Park, with first pitch at 1:05 PM ET. The Nationals will hand the ball to Josiah Gray (7-12), and the White Sox will turn to Michael Kopech (5-12).
How to Live Stream Nationals vs. White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Nationals vs. White Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Nationals and White Sox Stats
- The Nationals strike out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.97 ERA this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 140 home runs as a team.
- The offense for Washington has a slugging percentage of .392 this season, 23rd in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has a collective 9.4 K/9, the third-best in MLB.
- Chicago has a 4.93 team ERA that ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox rank 19th in MLB play with 164 total home runs.
- So far this season, Chicago ranks 25th in the majors, slugging .389.
Nationals vs. White Sox Key Players
- Lane Thomas leads the Nationals with 25 home runs on the year. He’s also hitting .271 with 80 RBI.
- C.J. Abrams is hitting .245 with 23 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 29 walks.
- Joey Meneses leads the Nationals with 84 runs batted in while putting up a team-best batting average of .279.
- Luis Robert paces the White Sox with 37 home runs and runs batted in, driving in 79.
- Andrew Benintendi has a club-high .266 batting average.
- Andrew Vaughn is batting .260 with 28 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 33 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Nationals vs. White Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Trends
- The Nationals have not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- The Nationals have a record of 5-2 when favored by -125 or more by bookmakers this season.
- This will be the first time this season the Nationals will play a game with a total set by bookmakers.
- The White Sox have yet to play a game this season where they are named as the underdog.
- This year, the White Sox have won 27 of 86 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- This will be the first contest this season the White Sox will play in a game with a total set by sportsbooks