The New York Yankees (76-75) will host the Toronto Blue Jays (84-67), Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET, with the Blue Jays on a four-game winning streak. On the mound for the Blue Jays will be Kevin Gausman (11-9), opposed by the Yankees’ Michael King (4-6).
How to Live Stream Blue Jays vs. Yankees
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Blue Jays vs. Yankees for free with a trial to Fubo!
Blue Jays and Yankees Stats
- The Blue Jays have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.77 this year, third-best in baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank 18th in Major League Baseball with 175 home runs.
- Fueled by 461 extra-base hits, Toronto ranks 12th in MLB with a .416 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective 9.0 K/9, the ninth-best in the majors.
- New York has a 3.99 team ERA that ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Yankees rank seventh in MLB play with 208 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- This season, New York ranks 22nd in baseball, slugging .396.
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Key Players
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads the Blue Jays with 24 home runs and 90 runs batted in.
- George Springer is batting .256 with 22 doubles, a triple, 20 home runs and 58 walks.
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays with a .302 batting average.
- Gleyber Torres leads the Yankees with 66 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .272.
- Aaron Judge has a team-high 32 home runs.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .210 with 20 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 50 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Betting Odds and Trends
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Betting Trends
- This is the first time the Blue Jays will play as favorites this season.
- The Blue Jays are 54-45 this season when entering a game favored by -118 or more on the moneyline.
- This will be the first time this season the Blue Jays will play a game with a total set by sportsbooks.
- The Yankees have yet to play a game this season where they are listed as the underdog.
- The Yankees have a mark of 21-25 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -102 or worse on the moneyline.
- This will be the first contest this season the Yankees will play in a game with a total set by oddsmakers