At Truist Park on Wednesday, the Philadelphia Phillies (82-69) take on the Atlanta Braves (97-54), with first pitch at 12:20 PM ET. The Braves will hand the ball to Bryce Elder (12-4), and the Phillies will counter with Aaron Nola (12-9).
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Phillies
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 12:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Braves vs. Phillies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves and Phillies Stats
- The Braves average 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- The Braves have the 13th-ranked ERA (4.11) in the majors this season.
- The Braves have hit 291 homers to lead Major League Baseball this season.
- Hitters for Atlanta lead the majors with a combined .502 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- Philadelphia has the 12th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.06).
- The Phillies are ninth in baseball with 204 total home runs.
- This season, Philadelphia is fifth in the majors, slugging .440.
Braves vs. Phillies Key Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has racked up a team-best batting average of .338.
- Matt Olson has shown off his power as he leads his team with 52 home runs and 130 runs batted in.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .268 with 25 doubles, four triples, 31 home runs and 41 walks.
- Kyle Schwarber paces the Phillies in home runs (45) and runs batted in (99).
- Trea Turner is hitting .269 with 32 doubles, five triples, 26 home runs and 41 walks.
- Bryson Stott is batting .283 with 30 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 36 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Phillies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Trends
- The Braves have not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- The Braves have a record of 74-31 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -142 on the moneyline.
- This will be the first time this season the Braves will play a game with a total set by oddsmakers.
- The Phillies have yet to play a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- This season, the Phillies have been victorious five times in 17 chances when named as an underdog of at least +121 or longer on the moneyline.
- This will be the first contest this season the Phillies will play in a game with a total set by sportsbooks