The Texas Rangers and the Arizona Diamondbacks face off for Game 2 of the World Series on Saturday at 8:03 PM ET at Globe Life Field. The Rangers lead the series 1-0. The scheduled starters are Jordan Montgomery (10-11) for the Rangers, and Merrill Kelly (12-8) for the Diamondbacks.
How to Live Stream Rangers vs. Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
TV: FOX (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rangers vs. Diamondbacks for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers and Diamondbacks Stats
- The Rangers average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have the 18th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers rank third in Major League Baseball with 233 home runs.
- Hitters for Texas have a combined .452 slugging percentage this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Arizona has a 4.48 team ERA that ranks 20th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Diamondbacks are 22nd in MLB action with 166 home runs. They average one per game.
- So far this year, Arizona is 17th in the majors, slugging .408.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Key Players
- Marcus Semien is hitting .276 with 40 doubles, four triples, 29 home runs and 72 walks.
- Corey Seager’s .327 batting average leads his team.
- Adolis Garcia leads the Rangers in home runs (39) and runs batted in (107).
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with a .285 batting average.
- Christian Walker has hit 33 home runs with 103 RBI, leading the team in both categories.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds and Trends
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- This season, the Rangers have been favored 116 times and won 68, or 58.6%, of those games.
- The Rangers are 31-16 this season when entering a game favored by -161 or more on the moneyline.
- Games involving the Rangers have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 91 of 175 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won in 50, or 50%, of the 100 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have come away with a win 14 times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +137 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 76 of their 175 opportunities.