The Colorado Rockies (56-98) will try to stop a six-game losing skid on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs (81-74), with first pitch at 2:20 PM ET at Wrigley Field. Jordan Wicks (3-1) is the starter for the Cubs, and Ty Blach (3-2) for the Rockies.
How to Live Stream Cubs vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Cubs vs. Rockies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs and Rockies Stats
- The Cubs have an 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.15) in the majors this season.
- The Cubs’ 188 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Chicago have combined for a team rank of 11th in the majors with a .421 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.1 K/9, the worst in MLB.
- Colorado has a 5.68 team ERA that ranks last among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have hit the third-fewest home runs in baseball this season (146).
- This season, Colorado’s .399 slugging percentage ranks 20th in the majors.
Cubs vs. Rockies Key Players
- Cody Bellinger’s 26 round-trippers and 95 RBI both lead the Cubs, in addition to his team-high .307 average.
- Nico Hoerner is hitting .288 with 27 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 48 walks.
- Ian Happ has 34 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 98 walks while batting .247.
- Ryan McMahon has hit a team-best 23 home runs.
- Ezequiel Tovar has driven in the most runs for the Rockies with 73 runs batted in.
- Elias Diaz has put up a team-high batting average of .271.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Cubs vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- This season, the Cubs have been favored 91 times and won 52, or 57.1%, of those games.
- The Cubs have not entered a game this season as bigger favorites on the moneyline than the -257 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cubs and their opponents have hit the over in 77 of their 155 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies have won in 51, or 36.7%, of the 139 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Rockies have won all of their 24 games in which they were named as at least a +211 moneyline underdog.
- Contests with the Rockies have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 70 of 154 chances this season.