The Detroit Tigers (72-83) and Oakland Athletics (48-107) will battle on Sunday at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, with first pitch at 4:07 PM ET. Eduardo Rodriguez (11-9) will start for the Tigers, and JP Sears (5-12) for the Athletics.
How to Live Stream Tigers vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Location: Oakland, California
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Tigers vs. Athletics for free with a trial to Fubo!
Tigers and Athletics Stats
- The Tigers have an 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.38 this year, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Tigers’ 156 home runs rank 25th in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Detroit have combined to rank 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .376 this season.
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 8.2 K/9, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Oakland’s 5.52 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 166 total home runs .
- So far this year, Oakland has the lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.372).
Tigers vs. Athletics Key Players
- Spencer Torkelson paces the Tigers in home runs (29) and runs batted in (87).
- Kerry Carpenter has 17 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 29 walks while batting .288.
- Matt Vierling has a team-best batting average of .262.
- Esteury Ruiz has 23 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 18 walks while hitting .254.
- Brent Rooker’s 29 home runs, 65 RBI and .240 batting average are all tops in the lineup.
- Tony Kemp is hitting .209 with 13 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 44 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Tigers vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Tigers vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- This season, the Tigers have been favored 37 times and won 22, or 59.5%, of those games.
- The Tigers have a record of 3-5 when favored by -152 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in 73 of their 155 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics have come away with 47 wins in the 153 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Athletics have been victorious 36 times in 128 chances when named as an underdog of at least +129 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Athletics and their opponents have gone over in 81 of their 155 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.