The Kansas City Royals (50-102) will host the Cleveland Guardians (72-80), in the final game of a three-game series, Wednesday at 2:10 PM ET. The Guardians will hand the ball to Lucas Giolito (8-13), and the Royals will counter with Zack Greinke (1-15).
How to Live Stream Guardians vs. Royals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Guardians vs. Royals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Guardians and Royals Stats
- The Guardians strike out 8.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- The Guardians have the seventh-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Guardians’ 117 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- Hitters for Cleveland have combined to rank 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .382 this season.
- The Royals pitching staff is 27th in the majors with a collective 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Kansas City has a 5.17 team ERA that ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals have hit 151 home runs this season, the fifth-lowest total in MLB action.
- This season, Kansas City’s .397 slugging percentage ranks 21st in baseball.
Guardians vs. Royals Key Players
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 24 home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .277.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .275 with 34 doubles, seven triples, five home runs and 67 walks.
- Josh Naylor paces the Guardians with 93 runs batted in.
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads the lineup with a batting average of .277, and paces the Royals in home runs, with 29 and runs batted in with 90.
- Maikel Garcia is batting .276 with 20 doubles, four triples, four home runs and 35 walks.
- MJ Melendez has 28 doubles, five triples, 15 home runs and 56 walks while batting .235.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Royals Betting Odds and Trends
Guardians vs. Royals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Guardians vs. Royals Betting Trends
- The Guardians have won 37, or 51.4%, of the 72 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Guardians have a record of 16-12, a 57.1% win rate, when favored by -151 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Guardians and their opponents have hit the over in 65 of their 150 games with a total this season.
- The Royals have won in 42, or 32.6%, of the 129 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Royals have a win-loss record of 32-66 when favored by +128 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Royals games have gone over the total in 73 of their 150 opportunities.