The Baltimore Orioles (95-56) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak on Wednesday against the Houston Astros (84-68), with first pitch at 2:10 PM ET at Minute Maid Park. On the hill for the Astros will be Cristian Javier (9-4), matched up against the Orioles’ Kyle Bradish (11-7).
How to Live Stream Astros vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Astros vs. Orioles for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros and Orioles Stats
- The Astros have a nine K/9 this season as a pitching staff, 10th-best in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.02 this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Astros have hit 211 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Hitters for Houston have a combined .438 slugging percentage this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Orioles pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- Baltimore has the 10th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.03).
- The Orioles average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 15th in baseball with 180 total home runs .
- So far this year, Baltimore is eighth in the majors, slugging .429.
Astros vs. Orioles Key Players
- Kyle Tucker has accumulated a team-best batting average of .284, while leading the Astros in home runs (28) and runs batted in (108).
- Alex Bregman has 27 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 85 walks while batting .267.
- Yordan Alvarez has launched a team-high 28 home runs.
- Adley Rutschman is batting .269 with 26 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 84 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .365.
- Gunnar Henderson has racked up a team-best 27 home runs.
- Anthony Santander has been solid source of run production for the Orioles with 27 long balls and 84 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Orioles Betting Odds and Trends
Astros vs. Orioles Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Astros vs. Orioles Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 112 games this season and won 58 (51.8%) of those contests.
- The Astros are 57-52 this season when entering a game favored by -112 or more on the moneyline.
- The Astros and their opponents have hit the over in 80 of their 152 games with a total this season.
- The Orioles have been victorious in 43, or 58.1%, of the 74 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Orioles have a mark of 42-28 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -108 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles and their opponents have hit the over in 78 of their 151 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.