The Oakland Athletics (46-105) will try to halt a six-game losing skid on Wednesday against the Seattle Mariners (83-68), with first pitch at 3:37 PM ET at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. The Mariners will give the start to George Kirby (10-10), but the Athletics’ starting pitcher has not been announced yet.
How to Live Stream Mariners vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Location: Oakland, California
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Mariners vs. Athletics for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mariners and Athletics Stats
- The Mariners average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Mariners have the lowest ERA in baseball at 3.72.
- The Mariners have hit 197 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Fueled by 476 extra-base hits, Seattle ranks 14th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 8.2 K/9, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Oakland’s 5.59 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics are 21st in MLB play with 160 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- This season, Oakland is slugging .371, the lowest percentage in baseball.
Mariners vs. Athletics Key Players
- Not only does Julio Rodriguez lead the Mariners in hitting with his .285 average, he also paces the squad with 30 home runs and 99 RBI.
- J.P. Crawford has 34 doubles, 16 home runs and 88 walks while hitting .266.
- Teoscar Hernandez has 29 doubles, two triples, 25 home runs and 35 walks while batting .265.
- Esteury Ruiz leads the team in batting average with a high-water mark of .251.
- Brent Rooker has hit 26 home runs with 60 runs batted in, leading the team in both categories.
- Tony Kemp is hitting .213 with 13 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 43 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Mariners vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- This season, the Mariners have won 59 out of the 103 games, or 57.3%, in which they’ve been favored.
- This season the Mariners have won 11 of their 15 games, or 73.3%, when favored by at least -239 on the moneyline.
- The Mariners and their opponents have hit the over in 76 of their 151 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics have been underdogs in 149 games this season and have come away with the win 45 times (30.2%) in those contests.
- The Athletics have a mark of 11-37 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +195 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Athletics have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 78 of 151 chances this season.