At Dodger Stadium on Wednesday, the Detroit Tigers meet the Los Angeles Dodgers (five straight wins) at 10:10 PM ET. On the hill for the Dodgers will be Bobby Miller (10-3), matched up against the Tigers’ Reese Olson (4-7).
How to Live Stream Dodgers vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Dodgers vs. Tigers for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers and Tigers Stats
- The Dodgers strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Dodgers have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.15) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers have hit 236 homers this season, which ranks second in the league.
- Fueled by 541 extra-base hits, Los Angeles ranks second in MLB with a .460 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Detroit has the 19th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.38).
- The Tigers are 24th in MLB action with 155 home runs. They average one per game.
- So far this year, Detroit is slugging .378, the second-lowest percentage in baseball.
Dodgers vs. Tigers Key Players
- The Dodgers’ best power option comes in the form of Mookie Betts and his 39-home-run 103-RBI season, both team highs.
- Freddie Freeman is hitting .339 to pace his team.
- Max Muncy is batting .210 with 16 doubles, a triple, 35 home runs and 78 walks.
- Spencer Torkelson leads the Tigers with 29 long balls and runs batted in, driving in 85.
- Kerry Carpenter is hitting .288 with 14 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 28 walks.
- Matt Vierling has put up a team-high batting average of .264.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Tigers Betting Odds and Trends
Dodgers vs. Tigers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Dodgers vs. Tigers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have entered the game as favorites 125 times this season and won 80, or 64%, of those games.
- The Dodgers have a record of 16-5 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -237 on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers and their opponents have hit the over in 86 of their 149 games with a total this season.
- The Tigers have been victorious in 49, or 41.9%, of the 117 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Tigers have a win-loss record of 5-11 when favored by +192 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with the Tigers have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 71 of 151 chances this season.