The Colorado Rockies (56-95) take on the San Diego Padres (74-78), who will be attempting to build on a six-game winning run, Wednesday at 4:10 PM ET, at PETCO Park. Seth Lugo (7-7) will start for the Padres, and Chase Anderson (0-5) for the Rockies.
How to Live Stream Padres vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Padres vs. Rockies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Padres and Rockies Stats
- The Padres average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.92 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have hit 198 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the league.
- Fueled by 467 extra-base hits, San Diego ranks 14th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage this season.
- The 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB.
- Colorado has the bottom-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.69).
- The Rockies have hit 145 home runs this season, the third-lowest total in MLB play.
- This season, Colorado ranks 20th in baseball, slugging .400.
Padres vs. Rockies Key Players
- Juan Soto is the Padres best power option, crushing 32 homers this season in addition to accumulating 100 RBI, both team highs.
- Fernando Tatis Jr. is hitting .264 with 32 doubles, a triple, 25 home runs and 50 walks.
- Xander Bogaerts paces the Padres with a .280 batting average.
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 23 home runs.
- Ezequiel Tovar has racked up 72 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies’ lineup with a .270 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Padres vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Padres vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Padres vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 112 games this season and won 61 (54.5%) of those contests.
- The Padres have a record of 3-1 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -278 on the moneyline.
- The Padres’ games have gone over the total in 66 of their 152 chances.
- The Rockies have come away with 51 wins in the 136 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rockies have been a moneyline underdog of -278 or longer 16 times, losing every contest.
- The Rockies and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 69 of their 151 opportunities.