The Texas Rangers (87-68) will visit the Los Angeles Angels (70-86), Monday at 9:38 PM ET, in a battle of AL West rivals. The Rangers will give the start to Jon Gray (8-8), and the Angels will turn to Patrick Sandoval (7-13).
How to Live Stream Rangers vs. Angels
- Game Day: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rangers vs. Angels for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers and Angels Stats
- The Rangers strike out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.31 this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Rangers rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 223 home runs.
- Fueled by 563 extra-base hits, Texas ranks second in MLB with a .457 slugging percentage this season.
- The Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors with a collective 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Los Angeles has a 4.77 team ERA that ranks 24th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Angels are third in MLB action with 224 total home runs.
- So far this season, Los Angeles’ .427 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in the majors.
Rangers vs. Angels Key Players
- Marcus Semien has 38 doubles, four triples, 27 home runs and 69 walks while batting .277.
- Corey Seager’s .330 batting average paces his team.
- Adolis Garcia leads the Rangers in home runs (36) and runs batted in (103).
- Brandon Drury is hitting .260 with 28 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 25 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .305.
- Randal Grichuk is hitting .271 with 29 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 28 walks.
- Mike Moustakas is hitting .255 with 15 doubles, 12 home runs and 23 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Angels Betting Odds and Trends
Rangers vs. Angels Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rangers vs. Angels Betting Trends
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 109 times this season and won 64, or 58.7%, of those games.
- The Rangers have a record of 20-8, a 71.4% win rate, when favored by -187 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Games involving the Rangers have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 83 of 155 chances this season.
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 85 games this year and have walked away with the win 35 times (41.2%) in those games.
- This year, the Angels have won five of 16 games when listed as at least +158 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Angels have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 80 of 156 chances this season.