The Los Angeles Angels (70-85) will visit the Minnesota Twins (82-73), in the final game of a three-game series, Sunday at 2:10 PM ET. On the hill for the Twins will be Joe Ryan (10-10), matched up against the Angels’ Tyler Anderson (6-6).
How to Live Stream Twins vs. Angels
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Twins vs. Angels for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins and Angels Stats
- The Twins average 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.88 ERA this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Twins rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 219 home runs.
- Hitters for Minnesota rank 10th in the majors with a combined .423 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.2 K/9, the seventh-best in the majors.
- Los Angeles has a 4.74 team ERA that ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Angels rank third in MLB play with 224 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- This season, Los Angeles’ .428 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in baseball.
Twins vs. Angels Key Players
- Max Kepler paces the Twins with 22 home runs.
- Willi Castro is batting .252 with 18 doubles, five triples, nine home runs and 28 walks.
- Edouard Julien is batting .259 with 15 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 58 walks.
- Brandon Drury is hitting .261 with 27 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 25 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .306.
- Randal Grichuk is hitting .272 with 28 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 28 walks.
- C.J. Cron is batting .248 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 17 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Angels Betting Odds and Trends
Twins vs. Angels Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Twins vs. Angels Betting Trends
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 105 times this season and won 62, or 59%, of those games.
- The Twins have a record of 5-4 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -232 on the moneyline.
- The Twins and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 76 of 155 opportunities.
- The Angels have come away with 35 wins in the 84 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Angels have a mark of 2-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +191 or worse on the moneyline.
- Angels games have gone over the total in 79 of their 155 opportunities.