A pair of squads in the NL East — the Miami Marlins (81-75) and the New York Mets (71-85) — play on Wednesday at 4:10 PM ET, at Citi Field. The scheduled starters are Braxton Garrett (9-6) for the Marlins, and Kodai Senga (12-7) for the Mets.
How to Live Stream Marlins vs. Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Marlins vs. Mets for free with a trial to Fubo!
Marlins and Mets Stats
- The Marlins have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Marlins have the 16th-ranked ERA (4.28) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins have hit 163 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Fueled by 433 extra-base hits, Miami ranks 18th in MLB with a .406 slugging percentage this season.
- The Mets pitching staff is 14th in the majors with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- New York’s 4.36 team ERA ranks 19th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mets average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 11th in baseball with 205 total home runs .
- This season, New York ranks 18th in the majors, slugging .406.
Marlins vs. Mets Key Players
- Luis Arraez leads the Marlins with a .353 batting average.
- Jorge Soler has hit 36 home runs to pace his team.
- Jake Burger has collected a team-high 79 runs batted in.
- Francisco Lindor has 33 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 62 walks while hitting .250.
- Pete Alonso has hit 45 home runs with 115 runs batted in, leading the team in both categories.
- Brandon Nimmo leads the Mets with a team-high batting average of .271.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Marlins vs. Mets Betting Odds and Trends
Marlins vs. Mets Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Marlins vs. Mets Betting Trends
- The Marlins have entered the game as favorites 71 times this season and won 41, or 57.7%, of those games.
- This season the Marlins have won 31 of their 48 games, or 64.6%, when favored by at least -130 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Marlins and their opponents have hit the over in 72 of 155 games with a total.
- The Mets have come away with 21 wins in the 67 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Mets have come away with a win 10 times in 43 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Mets and their opponents have hit the over in 63 of their 154 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.